March 15, 2013

Flapper


{ Bomber Jacket, Necklace & Ring: H&M // Dress: Sugarlips (c/o) // Turtleneck: T. Babaton "Keaton" via Aritzia // Shoes: Christian Louboutin // Bag & Sunglasses: Chanel }
Little white dresses are my weakness, and this one I'm wearing from Sugarlips is a welcome wardrobe addition with its fringe hemline that reminds me of a 20s flapper girl. Since it's not quite warm enough to wear on its own (I'm dreaming of summer days when I can wear the dress with these sandals), I layered on a black turtleneck and tights for a classic black and white colour combination.

I hope everyone has a great weekend (who's celebrating St. Patrick's Day?) and thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. i love the fringe! it totally reminds me of a flapper!

    Maggie
    lovestylehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't worn a little white dress since my sorority days. Never tried the flapper style though. It's cute.

    Beautiful outfit.

    Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little fringe dresses are the best! you look great. Glad I stumbled upon your blog. now following


    The Fashionable ESQ

    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)